Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Z was Zapped Illustrated Alphabet Project

I've been doing illustrations with my Drawing class based on the book "The Z was Zapped" by Chris Van Allsbur. This year between my 2 sections of Drawing I had exactly 26 kids! Here are some of them.
Shae's B was Bathing!
The C was Camoflaged by Elizabeth

The E was Evicted (by Maria)

Love this, "The G was Grilled" by Martina. Nice Values!

The K was Kicked, by Kanaha
The N was Napping by Valentina

The P was Pickled! By Olivia

This is a video game reference that I don't know..but the M was a Mimic, by Eugene. Lovely detail on the reflected shadow. 

The T Tore through the Treacherous Turn, by Mohammed

The U was Usurped by a UFO by Meghan (Love the value here, too)

The V was vaccinated by Fareeha

Gorgeous "The X was a Xylophone" by Mabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment