Thursday, November 12, 2015

new incarnation of this blog: adventures in the high school class room

I've been posting my own work over at www.veroniquelatimer.tumblr.com and on instagram @ vlatimerstudio. This summer I challenged myself to try and paint at least thirty minutes a day- for the most part I did and as the new school year approached I was feeling like I really couldn't give up trying to sneak in some painting on a daily basis. I'm happy to report I am still doing it for the most part so you can head on over there for some of my hits and misses in my studio. I decided to keep this blog as a resource for an opportunity to showcase some of the things I am doing in my high school classroom where I teach 9-12 graders in  a suburban Boston public school in a variety of classes from introductory art to AP Studio/Portfolio Prep.
  I'm not exactly sure where it'll go but welcome!

I've been teaching at the same school  since 2006. Here I am doing my teacher thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment